Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Profitable System - OZFX

I have been looking at the OZFX system ever since it came out on talkgold. Although not trading it on a live account, I have demoed it a fair bit, and referred to it to verify signals from my own trading system.

The swing trading methods are very easy for the newer traders, and tend to reap better rewards and a higher hit rate. Thus I recommend this method to anyone newer to trading.

http://www.ozfx.com.au/ has full details on it but I will summarize it.

The main part of the system is the stoch + AC oscillators. Although not a heavy believer in indicators for short term trading, they tend to give you decent entries into long term positions allowing you to get a hundred or two pips before the trend reversal...

I don't know exactly what other people have done to improve this system, but on my charts I have the Snipers CCI trigger and a fibo zig zag indicator (it automatically draws fib points, I don't use the zigzag aspect of the indicator).

The fibo is perfect for targets and stop losses when using this system, which I believe this system lacks for security. Manually drawing fibos would work also. There is a lot of material for that if you just google fibonnaci.

You will find threads about ozfx on talkgold, forexfactory and forex-tsd for more detail and images... Also the ozfx website which has been posted above...

1 comment:

RebateFX.com said...

I've been using OzFX for almost a month now and found it to be pretty consistent in winning me some pips. Thoroughly recommended!

 
Free Advertising