Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome to my blog.

Hey Guys, Takii here.

As you all may know, I am currently the support for Fxoceania.com. As a benefit to its members, I will be posting here references to successful trading strategies, as well as opportunities within Fxoceania.com.

We will be holding monthly live account competitions starting the end of April based on account size percentage increase, with cash prizes.

If you haven't already got an fxoceania.com account. Do sign up on website. And if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me via the support emails, ICQ, Skype or even PM on talkgold.

Also, should you be running a profitable EA, contact me for details on rebates (regular accounts only), I would also be glad to help you find clients if you can prove to me that your EA or trading strategy is profitable over a 3 month period, without any major drawdowns.

No comments:

 
Free Advertising